- Are currently in quarantine or self-isolation for COVID 19
- Have had recent contact with a known or suspected COVID-19 patient in the past two weeks
- Have visited a known high_risk area with a cluster of cases in the past 14 days.
Have, or have had in the last 14 days, any of the following symptoms?
- Temperature > 38°C
- A cough
- A sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Other respiratory symptoms
- A recent loss of sense of taste or smell
We will also be asking you to answer the above questions before your appointment or on arrival
We ask that those attending the practice continue to follow the guidelines for preventing community transmission of COVID-19 ( hand washing/ sanitizing, physical distancing, covering mouth,nose to sneeze/cough, staying home if unwell ) and comlying with the most recent NSW Health Advice/Orders.
In relation to the need to wear masks when comming to the practice please follow the most recent NSW Health Advice
Telehealth is still an option for those who prefer it or for those who for any reason are unable to follow our guidelines
- Use the Hand Sanitizer provide on arrival and before going into your appointment and then again before you leave.
- Physically distance while in the waiting room. Please wait where you are able to socially distance if you are unable to physically distance from others in waiting room. There is a verandah under cover available beside the waiting room available